Some people love wavy locks while other find them out of control and difficult to manage. The right hairstyle can transform your looks instantly. It is one of the best ways by means of which you can flaunt your good looks and add feathers to your overall personality. Hair is considered to an individual’s most vital beauty asset that can be colored, curled, straightened, cut and styled in a number of ways. If you have naturally wavy hair and are desperate to make it look sleek and feathered, you can follow our wave control tips and tricks to enable you to achieve the right look.
If you are planning to dress up your tresses for a special occasion, it is recommended that you consult a professional hair stylist in order to get the right look. Playing with your tresses differently can prep up your look or make you appear to be a walking talking disaster. Therefore, you must practice the art of donning up your hair in order to master it. If you are looking to feather your natural waves you can do this by using this great method of wave control.
Things you will need for making the wave control Hairstyle:
Prior to beginning, you will need to get yourself organized and lay out the following accessories in front of you.
- a round bristle brush;
- hair styling spray;
- hair dryer;
The time taken to create this hairstyle is usually 10 minutes but as a beginner, it might take a little longer. The difficulty rating given to this hairstyle is quite easy and it is recommended for naturally wavy hair with layered sides.
How to make the wave control Hairstyle in simple steps:
- shampoo your hair and condition it with a good leave-in conditioner to retain the moisture balance;
- roughly dry your hair with the help of a round bristle brush to smoothen out the natural waves;
- apply the styling spray once the hair is almost dry;
- take sections of your hair and wind it around two self-holding rollers;
- use styling spray on your tresses and leave it like this for about 10 minutes;
- once the hair is completely dry, you can open your tresses;
- you can also use heat from the hair dryer to dry your hair faster;
- for a feathered look, brush the hair forward and leave your tresses open.